Attachment and Connection
- Understand the unique developmental, regulatory, and cognitive processes involved in child development between the ages of 0-3.
- Identify how to provide quality attachment parenting/caregiving.
- Learn the effects of caregiver mental health and child development.
- Identify the effects of long-term, chronic neglect on mental health, and its connection with attachment disorders, such as reactive attachment disorder and disinhibited social engagement disorder.
- Review current best practices for fostering high-quality infant attachment and parent-child interactions.
Attachment and Connections™ is an immersive training that blends presentations on cutting-edge research and participatory experience. Attendees will complete this course feeling competent to begin using these skills to help others reach their goals.
Attachment and Connections™ is designed for everyone.