In this two-day highly experiential training, participants learn the skills that can reduce the effects of long-term stress, trauma, and increase self-regulation skills, social connection, and overall wellness; all of which can promote worker satisfaction and retention. Content will include real-world strategies for enhancing resilience, calming the body and mind, and approaching problem solving using evidence-informed strategies.
- Learn the latest science on the effects of long-term stress, burnout, and resiliency.
- Develop a skill base that utilizes the body-based skills to reduce stress and manage anxiety.
- Learn strategies for problem solving, promoting healthy activities, and increasing social support.
- Create individualized plans that can be used when dealing with stressors, triggers, and adversity.
- Understand how to integrate these skills as part of a wellness plan in businesses, mental health organizations, and as part of social-emotional learning curricula in schools.
Resilience Building™ is a highly experiential workshop that blends presentations, skill demonstration, and practice. Attendees will complete this course feeling competent to begin using these skills to help others reach their goals.
Resilience Building™ is designed for everyone, and is especially geared toward social service personnel, mental health providers, educators, and business professionals.