Trauma Informed Care Foundations
- Understand the new science behind stress and trauma, and how it impacts us and the people we serve.
- Uncover ways your organization can increase worker satisfaction and retention.
- Identify methods of increasing client outcomes (e.g., mental health, behavioral, emotional, etc.) using trauma-informed principles.
- Build response plans that can help de-escalate and stabilize those who are in crisis.
- Develop an action plan that details the next steps for the organization to become a trauma-informed organization.
Trauma-Informed Care Foundations™ is an immersive training that blends presentations on cutting-edge research and participatory experience. Attendees will complete this course feeling ready to promote change within their organization and to expect success. Based on your needs, we can adapt Trauma-Informed Care Foundations™ to better fit your organizational setting, be it schools, in-patient and mental health settings, businesses, and healthcare. Please contact us for more information.
Trauma-Informed Care Foundations™ is open to anyone.